+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class of 2017 Basketball Rankings - MiddleSchoolHoops.com

Class of 2017 Basketball Rankings - MiddleSchoolHoops.com

The Top 10 Players in the Middle School Hoops Class of 2016 Rankings are as follows

1) Cody Riley 6'8
    2) Chris Giles 6'1
    3) Jordan Riley 6'5
    4) DJ Mitchell 6'0
    5) Jared Vanderbuilt 6'1
    6) Emmani Wood 6'4
    7) TaShawn Alexander 5'11
    8) Nate Pierre-Louis 5'5
    9) Jatirus Smith 6'2
    10) Paul Washington 6'2

For the entire list of the top 25 7th Graders in the Country CLICK HERE

I saw that video of Jordan Riley and his footwork is unbelievable! If he can grow, he could easily take over #1 spot.

I'm sorry, but there is now way that Jaecee Martin shouldn't be on this list! He has played against and outshined many of the names on this list! If you were to ask the kids themselves, many of them would tell you Jaecee "Mayweather" Martin is one of the best players they have faced. And honestly, there are at least 4 players on CBC's 2017 team that should be on this list...Shyhiem Hicks, Ismail Charles and Chaylyn Martin are all top tier kids in their class!

Yo, if Team IZOD (2017) combines with Team Rebel like they are discussing...that's a BIG MOVE! We (CBC) changed the game... We the Miami Heat of the AAU world!

With all due respect, I'm curious as to how CBC "changed the game." You had 2 top 15 guys in the country on 17s last year,but barely went to any national tourneys. I like Khalil Dukes and some of your other young cats a lot,but you guys are moreso a program on the rise than one who changed the game....

@rbballfan: well I wasn't referring to our 17 and Under National Team that traveled more than any other team around us and was ranked in the top 10 by Five Star the entire year. This is MIDDLE SCHOOL HOOPS, so when I spoke of CBC, I was speaking of my 13 and Under (2017) team. And what I meant when I said we "changed the game" is that we are the only team in our area who was able to put aside any differences and come together for the greater good and represent the northeast. We have about four top tier players who would be the best player on most AAU teams in their class...but they all allowed themselves to forget personal accolades and sacrifice a little of the individual attention, to bring attention to their squad as a whole. And now, we see many teams in out age group doing the same as a result...thus the "Miami Heat" reference. And we're making noise nationally in the first year. But by the time these boys and in high school...the entire country will know of them! Like I said, any basketball mind that has seen Jaecee Martin play will agree...ain't no way is 25 players in the country better than him, but he's not on the list! Because he's a team first kinda player. But everyone on that list that has played him will tell you he's the truth!

You seem to be very impressed with Jordan Riley...and he is a very impressive young man with a bright future. But he went heat to head with my big guy Ismail Charles and the matchup was even at best! I'm not saying my guy should be ranked over him, but if you saw the matchup at the Basketball Spotlight Super 60...then you know that both players should be among the top in the country...but my guy isn't on this list. Once again because of the team he's on, he's overlooked. So it's my job to get you guys (webmasters) to recognize that!

+ Reply to Thread